Monday 6 February 2012

Secret's out

WHAT ON EARTH IS HAMPOLISH?


WHAT THE HELL IS A HAMPOLE?






Yes i have been bombarded by these questions. After contemplating on whether or not to ease your suspense by revealing the meaning of the word hampolish, I've decided to do something very nice. Yes because i'm in a fairly good mood i will take the time to properly explain the concept and meaning of this word:) 


IT'S ENGLISH LESSON TIME!






Hampolish is derived from the word

HAMSTER + TADPOLE 

The mixture of those two words give you the word HAMPOLE.

The story behind that? Bear with me here.

My lovely friends Natalie, Steph and Gladys (for further information about them please refer to http://non-stophampolishnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/02/hiladysliederene.html) oh so kindly told me that i look like a cross between a hamster and a tadpole.

EXACTLY. HOW DO TADPOLES LOOK LIKE RIGHT.

I guess to my friends i look like this.




Ok i'm horrible at photoshop but hey, at least i managed to put a tadpole head on a hamster body.





So this gave me the brilliant idea to use that newly invented word to describe my blog. 

Thus, NON-STOP HAMPOLISH NONSENSE WAS BORN!

Oh and yes i do wanna thank all the wonderful people out there who have been very supportive of my blog:) I've been getting A LOT of page views and i'm ecstatic that people actually do wanna read what i have to say:D 

So next time you decide to visit my blog, remember this face.





However, if you decide not to, it's alright. Just remember this sad, pathetic face of mine.




By the way, i wanna say thank you to fellow blogger Hilary Ho for inspiring me in certain parts of this post:) Check out his blog here! http://kuchingjedi.blogspot.com/

LOVE YOU GUYS!!<3




No comments:

Post a Comment