Sunday 5 February 2012

Dining with death

Dried chilli flakes with chilli seeds and chilli oil.


DEADLY COMBINATION.


Stomach burns.


From this cursed, horrible plate of chilli pan mee i bought in Maluri.








Usually chilli pan mee is manageable but the lady selling it decided to be a bitch and add crazy amounts of chilli flakes. Let's see a zoom up.








That was just a clump on a random strand of noodle. Imagine the whole plate.


Not much you say?


LET ME SEE YOU EAT THAT.


While i was panting ridiculously alone in my room and waving my hands frantically in some pathetic attempt to cool off my tongue i had only one companion with me.








Yes my 2 litre jug of water. 


Was super hungry but eventually got full from consuming gallons of water. Not a nice feeling. Didn't even finish the noodles:(


Lesson learned.


To the chilli pan mee lady, you just lost yourself a customer.





No comments:

Post a Comment