Monday 19 March 2012

Science and a hell lot of faith

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


 I sort of had a long day today.


Had a math test this morning which sent me into a whirlwind of depression.


Math isn't my thing.


After that i had to finish up a mini report to prepare us for a proper report that's due in 3 weeks.


We had to use a software called Minitab 15.








As you've guessed it's to calculate all sorts of statistics needed in a report to prove your results are statistically significant.


Oh it can plot graphs too.


ANYWAY


Had such a rough time trying to figure out how to use it and how to compile everything in my report


AND

at the same time try not to make it all sound like gibberish.


Had a massive headache after spending a good 2 hours on it.


AND 


I'm still not done.







Just to fill all of you in i'm currently doing a Masters programme in Pharmacy.


It's the same as a Bachelors programme but i'm twinning with the University of Strathclyde, Scotland.


So if i graduate from that university i get a Masters cert.


Pretty cool huh.


ANYWAY


I know i've just started this year but i've been a science student for practically my whole life.


The discovery of the mystical world of science that has left me agape with awe and wonder when i was a kid is practically nonexistent now.


Everyone gets tired and bored of what they do.


That's why i get silly when i can.







Alright back to what i was saying,

I really am envious those who are exploring the world of arts in university.

Why?

BECAUSE I HAVE THE IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY OF A COW.






No idea why i said cow but you know what i mean.

My mind was not built for such things.

The main reason why i envy those who are pursuing arts is because

THEY ACTUALLY ENJOY WHAT THEY DO.

Unlike us science students who groan in udder (see what i did there?! :D) dismay at the sound of an assignment or test.

Oh how i wish i were creative.

That way my doodles won't be limited to stick men (one of the many reasons why i don't doodle).

But i know that through all this, God has guided me to the right path.

I may not see it now, but i know that there's still much more to look forward to.

All we need is faith.

And a lot of caffeine.



No comments:

Post a Comment