Friday 16 March 2012

Distractions galore



I'm such a party animal aren't I.


Doing math on a Friday night.


Given the circumstances (living in a deserted and lonely area out of the comforts of my home), i'm forced to do the unimaginable.


STAY IN AND STUDY ON A FRIDAY NIGHT.




However, distractions are inevitable.




Distraction number 1: I am sick.


Oh goodness me.


Came down with a flu about a couple of hours ago.


My night was filled with the sweet symphony of germ-infested sneezes and nose-blowing.




Sorry for being gross but those were all the tissues i used.





Took one tablet of Clarinase. These work wonders.





Distraction number 2: It's a Friday night.


Friday nights to me are solely meant for kicking back and relaxing.


PERIOD.


But somehow being stranded out here doesn't seem very relaxing or  fun.


I'd much rather be out doing this









than this








MATH KILLS MY MOOD.




Distraction number 3: I'm homesick.


Yeah as you all know i just came back from a 5 day trip home.


(part 1: http://non-stophampolishnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/5-days-of-sheer-joy-part-1.html 
part 2: http://non-stophampolishnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/5-days-of-sheer-joy-part-2.html
part 3: will be out soon)


And i miss home:(


My only source of comfort from this whole night is the special shirt that i'm wearing.


It's really comfy.








Distraction number 4: I'm blogging.


Blogging is bad in this case.


So i guess i'd better go back to finishing my math.


Cheers to a boring and dreary Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment