Friday 2 March 2012

Sadness fills my soul for you, Joe Brooks

Joe Brooks.


You sexy thang.









SO SO SAD  AND EMOTIONALLY CRIPPLED BECAUSE I CAN'T WATCH YOU PERFORM TOMORROW AT KL LIVE.


These emotions were suddenly triggered once again when one of my friends showed me this totally adorable video of him shopping at Topshop in KLCC.


Now it's all real. 


HE'S ACTUALLY HERE.








Why i love him so?




1. Music for the soul.


His songs bring me to a whole new dimension.


I just love how sincere they are.


And his voice.


DON'T GET ME STARTED.


It's a voice that even an angel dreams of hearing.








Second reason is not as important as the first but it does play a role in why i love him.




2. Food for my eyes.


Not only is he British, he's incredibly sexy.
















With a sad and heavy heart, i shall leave you with a few of his lovely songs:)




5 Days of Summer




World at our feet




I find the light in you






Kaleidoscope




Ok i have to stop myself from posting his whole album.



No comments:

Post a Comment