Thursday 3 May 2012

Something's stinky here

Realisation hit me hard today.


While I stood in line, waited for a vacant cubicle and fought back my tears from the foul stench of urine, only one question popped up in my mind.


WHY THE HECK DO PEOPLE TAKE FOREVER IN THE CUBICLES?








I realised that girls spend an ETERNITY in the toilets.


Being in such a germ-filled environment, my game plan is to try not to touch too many things and to get the hell outta there as fast as I can (http://non-stophampolishnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/evaporating-warriors-of-bravery.html).


I even try as hard as I can to limit the amount of air entering my nasal passages by shielding my nose from the stench with my hair (yes in this case i stuff my hair in front of my nose like a scarf).


I was disgruntled and in disbelief when I discovered that out of the 6 cubicles, only half of them were functioning.








To make matters worse, one girl took approximately 5 MINUTES in the toilet.


The only feasible excuse that seems acceptable to me is if someone has an emergency.


For example, if someone has a bad case of diarrhoea.


That i can accept (although reluctantly).


Otherwise, what are they doing in there?


Playing temple run?


Having a mani pedi session?


Applying makeup?


Taking a nap?


Contemplating on life?


Do they actually enjoy having bacteria as their companions?


I don't know about you but I sure as hell don't.


Maybe a creepy toilet like this would hurry the girls.










Oh and not to forget, the cherry on top of the icing,


THEY DON'T FLUSH WHEN THE TOILET IS WORKING PERFECTLY WELL.


Come on it's not that hard.


Just kick the flush handle like I do and you're good to go.


Please be considerate of other users.


You're not the only one with a distended bladder.



No comments:

Post a Comment