Sunday 17 June 2012

A mixture of random stuff

A few things I'd like to address in this post, since it is rare that I get such an epiphany about what to write.


Firstly, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!


It's unfortunate that I can't be with my daddy during Father's Day or else I'd be able to personally wish him face to face,


but yes to my amazing daddy, YOU ARE THE BEST!







I miss you and thanks for dealing with me.


There's no one I know who is as patient, gentle or generous as my daddy :)


Secondly, my kitchen adventures.


I haven't been posting the pictures because they don't exactly look very appetising.


Don't get me wrong, they tasted good though.




 French toast (one of them with ham and cheese).





Spaghetti with mini sausages (the way Sheldon Cooper likes it)





Those were last week's meals.


Thirdly, back to the topic of people staring.


I know I subconsciously stare at people, but I know when to STOP.
(http://non-stophampolishnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-swear-its-not-just-me.html)


Some people just don't get the 'subtle' hints I give.


Their blank, inane stares irritate me to the bones.


Just this morning I was attending mass and this lady next to me just 


STARED


and 


STARED


and 


STARED


and 


STARED.








I turned towards her to confirm my suspicions and there she was, CAUGHT RED-HANDED STARING.


What do you do when you get caught?


Continue staring? OF COURSE!


Despite trying to appear aloof in the beginning, I ended up shifting in my seat with great annoyance and shooting dirty looks at her (this was my last resort seeing as she didn't plan on stopping).


I know I'm in a church, but I was annoyed.


Don't annoy me.


Now that I've written everything that I wanted to, this doesn't seem like much of an epiphany anymore.


Bummer.



No comments:

Post a Comment