Tuesday 17 April 2012

Invasion of the swans

Sorry for the delay. Exams next week.








Last Saturday (14th April 2012), was definitely an unforgettable night.


One of the best nights I've had in a long time. Why??


Because finally I was reunited with dance.


Ballet specifically.


For all those who're feeling blur, just click away http://non-stophampolishnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/02/grand-jetes-pas-de-bourrees-and.html

I was recruited by my sweet loving brother to perform with a bunch of lovely ballerinas and contemporary dancers for the IMU ball.


The thrill of sheer excitement and ecstasy coursing through my veins as I glided and spun across the stage brought back so many memories of those days.


Those days where I was still in my element, feeling like a princess in a tutu.


Fearless and untouchable as I graced the stage.


Anyway,


we kicked arse in our performance.


Had the time of my life dancing with AMAZING girls and of course our handsome prince.


Oh btw, we did Swan Lake with a modern twist.






















A Saturday night well spent indeed.





No comments:

Post a Comment