Thursday 26 April 2012

With a few blinks of both eyes

I AM BACK.






Long have I been dead, wallowing in the depths of despair as I clung unto the little faith I had that I would not give into temptation


and


BLOG.


I made it and IT FEELS GLORIOUS because


I'M DONE WITH MY FIRST SEMESTER BITCHES!








Can't believe it either.


With a few blinks of both eyes (not gonna say a blink of an eye because it definitely felt longer than a blink and no one blinks with just one eye cause it's weird) I'm done.


Adios mathchesmistryphysiology!!


It is no longer a necessity for me to master you.


Warning : This post may be a little lengthy due to my absence for the past week.


I have to say that though my first semester was only 4 months, yet I learned so much.


It is inevitable that I have grown as a person.


I've seen more things (not referring only to hot guys) and experienced more things.


For example,


I've learn to just let loose.


I do this thing where I only really show how weirdcrazyfunnyhyperenergetic I am with people that I've know for long periods of time and of course with people I'm very comfortable with.


Hence, when someone I am not particularly familiar with sees me in my natural habitat, they just stand in awe and amazement.


Anyway, what I was trying to say is that I'm getting there.




One of the crazy orientation activities in January (100% recyclable).











Second thing I learned is that 


I will not starve to death.


I started to cook.


Hold your horses it's just boiling eggs (yes it counts).


I have never boiled eggs in my life before this so kudos to me.




A decent egg-mayo sandwich by yours truly.





Lastly,


I rediscovered my passion for dancing.


I recently performed for the IMU ball and it was a magical evening.


Throughout all the practices, I realised how much I miss dancing.


Most of all I realised how much I LOVE it.








Cheers to a wonderful semester!


I will be wasting my time doing whatever the hell I want (that includes taking vain pictures).








because I'm FREE 


and 


most of all because I CAN.



No comments:

Post a Comment