Sunday 12 August 2012

A little piece of me

HELLO EVERYBODY!

IT'S BEEN AWHILE.

WELCOME BACK TO MY LAIR.





Sorry I just had to use that picture to keep all of you interested (or induce feelings of disgust) so that this won't be another boring post on why I haven't blogged in awhile.

Ok maybe I do have to explain myself but this won't solely be about excuses.

There's more to that trust me.

I admit that I've been feeling very reluctant to blog and there's a reason for that.

Well a couple of reasons (bare with me it'll be over real quick).

It started off as me being busy with 

1. Assignments and tests.





2. Friends.















3. Dance and drama performances














Excluding petty reasons such as laziness, that pretty much sums up what I've been up to lately. 

My blog is a special place where I can express and document my (decent) thoughts while showing everyone who I am as a person through the words that I say.

When people seem have a better understanding of who I am as a person through my blog, I know that I'm heading into the right direction with my entries.

Recently, I have been going through some changes of my own.

I won't go into specifics but I have been experiencing an internal battle with myself.

It is a journey in which I have to take on my own and I have to say that this has been one of the toughest journeys I have ever dealt with.

Change is unavoidable. This battle is inevitable.

But I am determined to emerge from this battle with my head held high and without any regrets.

Because every decision that I have made now, I make them without any regrets.

I'm terrified of change. I have always been.

But now I am thankful for that change and I'm even looking forward to more changes in life,

because through these changes we grow,

and through growth, we learn.

Nothing has been resolved, but it soon will be,

and I trust my instincts.

In case all of you reading this are starting to worry about me, don't be.

Because I am glad for this journey.

Am I alright you may ask?

I have not been truly alright in the longest time, but I will get by.

Being away from my family and friends at home has made matters worse, but by dealing with this on my own, I learn more.

I want to give a special shout-out to EVERYONE out there who has helped me in any way (consciously or subconsciously).

I appreciate all your kind words and actions.

All of you are amazing and I would probably be mentally deranged if it weren't for your help.

Another even more special shout-out to Natalie.

You have been my main source of comfort and support.

Without you I would be in the back of a van, bounded tightly in a straitjacket and on my way to the nearest asylum.

You have been there from the very beginning of this journey and you know me through and through.

You are and will always be my best friend :)

Alright this is the end of a long, dreary post I promise.

To lighten up the atmosphere, here's one of my bimbo moments.





No comments:

Post a Comment