Saturday 8 September 2012

Strike a pose

Yes I am very well aware of the fact that I have been off the grid (in the blogging sense) lately. 

Please forgive me as I have my finals in 3 days.

Wish me luck!

Right now I'm dying of boredom from all the studying that it's making me wanna do this.




Tyra's actually getting quite creepy after awhile.

DO NOT LOOK INTO HER EYES.

Anyway,

this is just a pretty random post but I've been a HUGE fan of America's Next Top Model (ANTM) ever since I was a little girl.

I have nothing to say to you if you've never heard of the show before.

I've never missed a single season. EVER.

I have watched all 18 (19th cycle is currently being aired) cycles and I have enjoyed all of them because of these fabulous people.


Tyra Banks



Nigel Barker



Jay Manuel



Twiggy



Kill me if you must but I've never been a big fan of Miss J Alexander (RUNWAY DIVA COACH EXTRAODINAIRE).

He or she or whatever scares me a little.

BUT I DO LOVE TWIGGY.

She's just like an adorable British grandmother that would pour me a cup of tea and serve me biscuits when I visit.

She's too cute.

Anyway, the 19th cycle of ANTM College Edition is currently being aired.





A LOT has changed.

Personally, I don't like it at all.

I understand that they're trying to spice things up but it ain't working for me.

First and foremost, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL.

THE OLD PANEL OF JUDGES ARE GONE.

THAT INCLUDES NIGEL BARKER, JAY MANUEL, MISS J AND EVERYONE HAS CHANGED.

Except for Tyra of course.

I WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE OF THEM.

Secondly, I hate the new system.

The part where they go by points.

Every girl is scored based on the challenge of the week, the photoshoot and fan votes.

I'm just not used to it all and I'm not a fan.

I really loved the old ANTM and to me, it didn't need change at all,

because the old team was THAT AWESOME.

You guys are sincerely missed.

SMIZE EVERYONE. DON'T FORGET TO MODEL FROM H2T.





No comments:

Post a Comment